Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Judge of Character

Ever had one of those days where you're just miserable no matter what? You don't even have a reason to be miserable, but you are anyhow. Yeah, welcome to my night. I don't know what the hell is up with me. I definitely need to watch what I say tonight or I could seriously offend someone. I think it'll be an early to bed night. I was fine at work too. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? It's not that time of month. Maybe I'm just tired.

On another note; I'm probably getting fired tomorrow. Well, I keep saying that but ultimately I'm sure I'll be ok; however, I do have my 3 month probabtionary performance assessment tomorrow. I'm really nervous, but I don't think I've done anything to deserve being let go. It doesn't help that my actual supervisor is on holidays and all the management drama going on right now, is all adding to my nervousness/anxiousness.

I think I really just need to sleep. Like drug myself out and really sleep. So, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment